Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Dhoka !

This has turned out to be a terrible day for me. I hope this day ends asap. Like more 3-4 hours to go ?

Yea Yea, I know it's V Day and I am supposed to be out with Sonia ji having a nice time. I know what you are thinking. But I am not going to tell you what happened with me today. I am sick and tired of people making fun of me and laughing at me all the time. Even the shopkeepers couldn't control their laughter and few them even said, "Chal. Aage badh. Chutta nahi hai". Sigh. Hell no, I am not going to tell you anything at all.

Geez ! Don't Push me.

Fine.

Listen.

I don't know. It's like Déjà vu I guess. The similar thing had happened to me when I was like 20 years old. Today after a stressful day, which includes buying a gift for Sonia ji, visiting the gym, etc., I finally got ready to go meet her and take her out for dinner. I went back to the hotel where I was supposed to be meeting her. Got out of my car and the valley guy couldn't control his laughter as well. See ? This is exactly what I was complaining about earlier. Everyone keeps laughing at me. What is so funny ? Can't I own a car ? Aah well. Anyway. So I entered the hotel and stopped by the Chinese restaurant to make some reservation for ourselves. My eyes couldn't help but notice a Grey couple sitting far across in a corner. Oh good Lord ! It is Sonia ji with a black guy dude - regular eye contacts and Sonia ji blushing all the time. I recognise this black guy. He is the one from the movie Fashion. Yes, the same one, who drugs Priyanka Chopra and both wake up together the next morning. There goes my heart, shattered into pieces. Couldn't help but cry and now I am back in my hotel room writing this post for you pathetic people who just care about laughing at the expense of an old man. I am done for today. I hope tomorrow is a better day and the sun shines with a new ray of hope.

I just have one question left unanswered.

Since when did black dudes starting digging Chinese food ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment